House Gun Bill Day - March 6, 2018
MSI is urging our members and all who care about firearms rights to come out to Annapolis on Tuesday, March 6, 2018! This is gun bill day in the House of Delegates. No rally or formal hosted event is planned. So far 38 bills are scheduled for this day.
If you can, please make an effort to show your presence in Annapolis. There are a lot of 2A-related bills this year. If you can't attend, please try to visit your Delegate. At a minimum, please let your Delegate know your views on these bills. It doesn't have to be all the bills. Please remember that civility in all communications is essential.
- Legislation tracker. This has links to bills (for March 6th and more), MSI's position, bill status, and other pertinent information.
- How to Testify in Annapolis - Whether one is new to this or not, this has valuable information on giving testimony and is a recommneded read
- AGC email tool - Can't make it in person? One can use this to easily send emails to all legislative committeee members at once
- House Judiciary Committee contact information - Shows who the committee memebers are, and has links to each individuals information
- Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee contact information - Shows who the committee memebers are, and has links to each individuals information
House Office Building, 6 Bladen St., Annapolis, Maryland,
11:00 AM - Written testimony needs to be submitted on site by this time
12:30 PM- Oral testimony sign-up cutoff
1:00 PM - The hearing begins
This will probably go well into the evening, and maybe later.
In the past they have allowed people to testify who were not signed up, so if you can’t make the early times that does not necessarily mean you can’t testify. If you want someone to sign you up, please contact us at and we will do our best to get you signed up.