Maryland Shall Issue participated in Beltsville Day on Sunday, May 15. Our next public event will be Bowiefest on Saturday, June 4th at Allen Pond Park. Please come out and stop by our booth and say hello! We are always happy to talk to you guys at these events. Check out our booth:
1. Update from the President!
2. Exchange Between MSI and the Governor's Staff
3. Battle of the Beards Result!
4. Grassroots training Sunday, June 5!
5. Kolbe En Banc Hearing Wednesday!
6. MSI Welcomes a New Board Member!
7. Please Join our Social Media Accounts
8. HQL Lawsuit
9. Membership Cards
10. Check out the Updated MSI Store!
As many of you know, we recently had oral arguments in the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit challenging the “assault weapon” ban and magazine limits instituted as part of SB281 in 2013.
On the heels of this, MSI and other plaintiffs feel strongly we can challenge the Handgun Qualification License (HQL) that came with the same poorly crafted gun laws. Here's how you can help win the fight!