MD Wear and Carry Interview

More
09 Sep 2017 15:01 - 09 Sep 2017 15:30#1 by Kamoze357
Kamoze357 created the topic: MD Wear and Carry Interview
Good Day,

Im a VA resident, member of Virginia Civilian Defense League and would like some advice/guidance. I have applied as a business owner for my wear and carry license and have my interview with the MD State Troopers next week; I would love some tips on the interview. I am a NRA instructor and a MD HQL instructor and applied under the G&S of having a cash and carry business plus carrying thousands of dollars of equipment as both a pro-photographer as well as when I am conducting firearms instruction.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kamoze

NRA Handgun Instructor (Basic, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home)
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Life Member
MD State Police Certified Qualified Handgun Instructor
Certified Basic Glock Armorer
USA Archery Level 2 Archery Instructor
Maryland Shall Issue General Member
Virginia Civilian Defense League Member
Virginia State Shooters Association Member
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2017 15:30 by Kamoze357. Reason: Added Content

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2017 11:45#2 by 6Pack
6Pack replied the topic: MD Wear and Carry Interview
Welcome and best of luck going through the process. For the interview, don't expand on questions you are asked, just answer the question and wait for the next one. Otherwise it's pretty straight forward. As for your permit, your situation sounds similar to mine, with you having several G&S reasons. I received a restricted permit, and appealed my restrictions to the HPRB and received an unrestricted permit, based on my activities overlapping each other. Once you get your restricted permit, I would encourage you to appeal to the HPRB for an unrestricted.

MSI Board of Director member
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle
CCW: Maryland, Pennsylvania, Utah

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds

Latest News

Attorney General Frosh is at it Again!

The Attorney General is at it again.   In his most recent press release (Dec. 7, 2017), the Attorney General engages in fear mongering in a tirade against the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 (H.R. 38) that recently passed the House of Representatives (see HERE for our prior discussion on this bill), asserting that enactment of this law would be a “public safety disaster for our nation.”   Nonsense.   

Read more ...

National Reciprocity Passes the House!

Passage of this bill (H.R. 38) in the House is huge and is strongly endorsed by MSI. The bill contains multiple provisions greatly strengthening the rights of individuals with concealed carry permits and and of residents of constitutional carry states that allow concealed carry without a permit.

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
Email:  
Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org