Sunday, 2 April
9:00 - 12:00
1. deMontjoie

12:00 - 3:00
1. deMontjoie
2. Silent Partner

If you're a first-timer, there is good info here:

www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/documen...olunteer-primer/file

I'm going to need a lot of extra help with this one, I have a schedule conflict for this weekend so I'll need a full "outside" crew for the whole show, including setup & take down.

I will also need someone to meet me early during the week (I'm going out of town on Thursday, 6 April) to hand off the show kit. Setup can either be Friday afternoon or Saturday morning before the show starts, then take down Sunday afternoon after the show ends at 3 PM. We will have to meet up again the following week so I can get the kit and all the stuff from the show. This will need to be an Executive Member/experienced hand who knows how to take care of everything show related.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2017 21:34 by Howard R. Reason: update list

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2017 13:31#2 by Howard R
Howard R replied the topic: Timonium Gun Show 8-9 April
I have set up and take down covered now. Stll need a few more people at the table!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.688 seconds

Latest News

Wear and Carry Permit lawsuit

Maryland Shall Issue (MSI) applauds the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) announcement of its support of a new challenge against the State of Maryland's unfair and discriminatory wear and carry permit system in federal district court.  The case name is Malpasso v. Pallozzi, No. 18-1064 (D. MD).  The Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association, which is the NRA's Maryland state organization, is also a named plaintiff. The lawsuit candidly acknowledges that the relief sought "is contrary to Woollard v. Gallagher, 712 F.3d 865 (4th Cir. 2013), but alleges that the Fourth Circuit's decision in Woollard was "wrongly decided" for the "reasons explained in Wrenn v. District of Columbia, 864 F.3d 650 (D.C. Cir. 2017), and that the purpose of the suit is "to seek to have Woollard overturned."  The suit is thus similar to complaints filed by the same counsel in New York (New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, Inc. v. Beach, No. 18-134 (N.D.N.Y.)), and in New Jersey (Rogers v. Grewal, No. 18-1544 (D.N.J.)) in which existing adverse Second Circuit and Third Circuit precedent is challenged in the same way. These suits all take advantage of the "circuit split" created by the D.C. Circuit's decision in Wrenn. The resolution of such circuit splits is often the reason that cases are reviewed in the Supreme Court. 

Read more ...

Medical Marijuana and Guns

With the recent changes in Maryland law concerning medical marijuana, see MD Code, Health - General, § 13-3304 et seq., and the push to legalize the use of marijuana in Maryland, a recurring issue is how such marijuana use would affect your Second Amendment rights.  The short answer is that it may well act to abrogate those rights by (1) barring a FFL from selling a firearm to such a user and (2), by making such a user a prohibited person under federal law.

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
Email:  
Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org