Chantilly show - assistance request

27 Dec 2016 16:25#1 by Howard R
Howard R created the topic: Chantilly show - assistance request
Some things slipped through the cracks, and MSI does not have a table at the Chantilly show this weekend. If anyone is planning to attend both the show and our upcoming membership meeting, if you could stop by the registration desk on your way in and pick me up a registration form for their next show in February it would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2016 20:05#2 by deMontjoie
deMontjoie replied the topic: Chantilly show - assistance request
Dang. I just got my schedule cleared and was gonna offer to be there all day on Saturday. Oh well -- the best laid plans of mice and men....

I'll drop by the show and should be able to get the form for you Howard.

Also, I should have some swag for the table for us to try out by the Feb shows. A dozen MSI-engraved self-defense/glass-breaker pens. And several MSI-engraved tactical flashlights. Whattya think?
We're just trying these out for now. But if they prove popular then we can order more.

11 Feb 2017 17:42#3 by PoolShark
PoolShark replied the topic: Chantilly show - assistance request
Show looks to be on, and shows 1 open volunteer spot tomorrow -

Time to create page: 1.454 seconds

Latest News

Medical Marijuana and Guns

With the recent changes in Maryland law concerning medical marijuana, see MD Code, Health - General, § 13-3304 et seq., and the push to legalize the use of marijuana in Maryland, a recurring issue is how such marijuana use would affect your Second Amendment rights.  The short answer is that it may well act to abrogate those rights by (1) barring a FFL from selling a firearm to such a user and (2), by making such a user a prohibited person under federal law.

Read more ...

Supreme Court Denies MSI's Petition for Cert in Kolbe!

Well no surprise, Brian Frosh, as Maryland Attorney General, has opposed our Petition for Certiorari (definition) in Kolbe.  We are shocked (not really).  You can find that opposition here.

Read more ...

Contact Info

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197