Pink Pistols

More
    16 Nov 2016 23:19#1 by jumpsfromplanes
    jumpsfromplanes created the topic: Pink Pistols
    Hello. Is there an interest for a Pink Pistol chapter here in Maryland. If there is, let's please talk. Some LGBTQ have been harassed and this has escalated recently. Some are survivors of violence prior to the elections. I am looking for LGBTQ friendly gun related services and think it would be great to have a helpful and approachable place for them to find resources. Also, would MSI members be supportive of advancing the legal ownership of guns and support for the right and necessity of the 2nd Amendment by being inclusive?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    17 Nov 2016 11:47#2 by dogbone
    dogbone replied the topic: Pink Pistols
    I think it would be great to have a Pink Pistol chapter in Maryland. The state has already established "Marriage Equality" so I am ready to stand alongside any group fighting for "Protection Equality."

More
    17 Nov 2016 12:01#3 by MXRider
    MXRider replied the topic: Pink Pistols

jumpsfromplanes wrote: Hello. Is there an interest for a Pink Pistol chapter here in Maryland. If there is, let's please talk. Some LGBTQ have been harassed and this has escalated recently. Some are survivors of violence prior to the elections. I am looking for LGBTQ friendly gun related services and think it would be great to have a helpful and approachable place for them to find resources. Also, would MSI members be supportive of advancing the legal ownership of guns and support for the right and necessity of the 2nd Amendment by being inclusive?

MSI does not care whether someone is R or D, gay or straight, black or white. The only thing we care about is whether a person is supportive of the 2A.

MSI Treasurer

More
    17 Nov 2016 12:10#4 by jumpsfromplanes
    jumpsfromplanes replied the topic: Pink Pistols
    Thank you so much. I will spread the word.

More
    17 Nov 2016 18:04#5 by 6Pack
    6Pack replied the topic: Pink Pistols
    I love everyone that loves guns. :beer:

MSI Board of Director member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle
    CCW: Maryland, Pennsylvania, Utah

Time to create page: 0.643 seconds

Latest News

How to Testify in Annapolis

With the 2018 Maryland General Assembly underway, it's a good time to brush up on how things work in Annapolis and how to let your voice be heard.

Read more ...

2018 Maryland Gun Legislation Tracker

As always, Maryland Shall Issue will be tracking all of the gun bills that come along this session.  Below is a list of all of the current gun bill information, as well as MSI's positions and applicable testimonies.  This thread will be kept up to date during this session.

Last Update: January 17, 2018

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
    MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
    Email:  
    Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org