PA CCW policy

More
04 Nov 2016 14:25#1 by sky-flyer
PA CCW policy was created by sky-flyer
Maryland residents are again penalized in Pennsylvania. Under the current PA CCW permit policy, a non-resident of PA cannot obtain a non-resident CCW permit unless they possess a CCW permit from their state of residency. So, even though I have a Utah non-residence CCW permit, PA will not honor it because I don't have (and we all know it is impossible to get) a MD CCW permit. This is akin to telling residents of RI they can't drive in TX because they don't drive in a big state. I am so ready to leave the Democratic Peoples Republic of Maryland! Also, I found out the PA AG that came up with this BS law in in jail for 18 months for other bad decisions she made.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2016 17:42#2 by Howard R
Replied by Howard R on topic PA CCW policy
There are still a few non-resident permits that the Inmate General was unable to mess with. Texas and New Hampshire come to mind, although I believe the training for a Texas permit has to be taken in Texas so that might be somewhat inconvenient. I think that there might be a few Marylanders who have obtained a NH non-resident but I don't know off the top of my head exactly what that entails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Latest News

MSI October 2018 Update

1. Litigation Updates
    2. Medical Marijuana
    3. Attorney General Frosh and the Maryland Defense Act
    4. Southern Maryland Wear and Carry Permit Seminar Friday!
    5. Lots of Gun Shows in November!
    6. December Membership Meeting
Read more ...

Gun Owners of Maryland: BEWARE!

YOUR ATTENTION AND ACTION ARE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
Email: