MSI at Dottrio event

More
20 Oct 2016 17:30#1 by Howard R
Howard R created the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
Mike sent an email inviting MSI to set up a table at his all day shoot on 29 Oct in Frederick, an event he set up for the Maryland Shooters forum. Details in his IP section here:
www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?s=e26a...=4246456#post4246456

I had already individually signed up for this, my shooting time is 3-4 so I'm looking for one more volunteer to help, preferably with a different shooting time so we can tag-team as required. If I can get someone, this event will probably be a GO! Shoot with friends (for free :cheer: ) eat and talk to people about MSI, what better way to spend the day?

Any first time volunteers, here's a brief introduction. It's aimed primarily at gun shows, but this will be close enough.
www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/media/k...903/showprimer-2.pdf

Thanks,

Howard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2016 08:41#2 by MXRider
MXRider replied the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
I'll be shooting 11-12 and was planning on being there first thing, but found out Saturday morning that I have a mandatory employee meeting at 8am. Don't know how long it will go for (probably 2 hours) and then I'll be heading over. I have to leave around 3pm to get to work at 4, so I'll be there as much as I can.

MSI Treasurer

More
27 Oct 2016 00:14#3 by Howard R
Howard R replied the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
I've contacted Mike, our attendance is a GO. It would still be nice if one more person who's going to be there would be willing to help out, particularly later in the afternoon.

More
27 Oct 2016 13:22#4 by boundlessdyad
boundlessdyad replied the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
Glad to have you guys participating. Thanks for resetting my MSI password as well. :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 1.031 seconds

Latest News

How to Testify in Annapolis

With the 2018 Maryland General Assembly underway, it's a good time to brush up on how things work in Annapolis and how to let your voice be heard.

Read more ...

2018 Maryland Gun Legislation Tracker

As always, Maryland Shall Issue will be tracking all of the gun bills that come along this session.  Below is a list of all of the current gun bill information, as well as MSI's positions and applicable testimonies.  This thread will be kept up to date during this session.

Last Update: January 16, 2018

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
Email:  
Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org