MSI at Dottrio event

More
20 Oct 2016 17:30#1 by Howard R
Howard R created the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
Mike sent an email inviting MSI to set up a table at his all day shoot on 29 Oct in Frederick, an event he set up for the Maryland Shooters forum. Details in his IP section here:
www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?s=e26a...=4246456#post4246456

I had already individually signed up for this, my shooting time is 3-4 so I'm looking for one more volunteer to help, preferably with a different shooting time so we can tag-team as required. If I can get someone, this event will probably be a GO! Shoot with friends (for free :cheer: ) eat and talk to people about MSI, what better way to spend the day?

Any first time volunteers, here's a brief introduction. It's aimed primarily at gun shows, but this will be close enough.
www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/media/k...903/showprimer-2.pdf

Thanks,

Howard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2016 08:41#2 by MXRider
MXRider replied the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
I'll be shooting 11-12 and was planning on being there first thing, but found out Saturday morning that I have a mandatory employee meeting at 8am. Don't know how long it will go for (probably 2 hours) and then I'll be heading over. I have to leave around 3pm to get to work at 4, so I'll be there as much as I can.

MSI Treasurer

More
27 Oct 2016 00:14#3 by Howard R
Howard R replied the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
I've contacted Mike, our attendance is a GO. It would still be nice if one more person who's going to be there would be willing to help out, particularly later in the afternoon.

More
27 Oct 2016 13:22#4 by boundlessdyad
boundlessdyad replied the topic: MSI at Dottrio event
Glad to have you guys participating. Thanks for resetting my MSI password as well. :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.684 seconds

Latest News

Bump Stock Lawsuit Filed!

On June 11, 2018, MSI and four individuals filed a class action suit challenging SB 707, the Bump Stock Bill that was signed into law by Governor Hogan on April 24.

Read more ...

Maryland State Police - Upcoming MyLicense Portal Outage

The Maryland State Police's Online Portal for HQL Applications and Handgun Instructors will be down from June 13th through June 15th

From the Maryland State Police:

Please be advised, the Maryland State Police Licensing Division's MyLicense system (https://emdsp.mdsp.org/egov/Login.aspx) will be down for important updates and scheduled maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 13, 2018 through Friday, June 15, 2018 and will be unavailable for those days.

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
Email:  
Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org