Isis G&S reason

More
    05 Jul 2016 19:08#1 by Fiveofds
    Fiveofds created the topic: Isis G&S reason
    www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaed...ate-crime-label.html

Now isis is calling for Muslims to attack white people, this looks to me to be the so called "Good and Substantial cause" to fear for my and my family's safety. Some people might say I'm being silly but they have proved they can hit the US and are people. Think it's worth a try?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    09 Jul 2016 08:14#2 by MXRider
    MXRider replied the topic: Isis G&S reason
    It's certainly worth a try because we won't know if it will be successful until someone does. I would anticipate that MSP will deny you. Not sure about the HPRB

MSI Treasurer

More
    17 Nov 2016 08:46 - 17 Nov 2016 08:47#3 by jumpsfromplanes
    jumpsfromplanes replied the topic: Isis G&S reason
    For awhile they were calling to kill us military folks and our families. Yet my hands are tied here in MD when it comes to guns. I have to act like we are all safe. I thin this is to reach out to extremest, but it is also to get us to turn on Muslim Americans. Muslim extremism has always been about attacking mostly people who's religion is from Abraham who are not like the. Muslims who are not extremest are targeted because they are not being good enough Muslims in the eyes of extremist. Keep our families safe. Turning on fellow Americans of any race, religion, political persuasion is a win for ISIS. And I have always thought that us being at war at all was cause for Americans to cc.
    Last Edit: 17 Nov 2016 08:47 by jumpsfromplanes.

Time to create page: 0.790 seconds

Latest News

How to Testify in Annapolis

With the 2018 Maryland General Assembly underway, it's a good time to brush up on how things work in Annapolis and how to let your voice be heard.

Read more ...

2018 Maryland Gun Legislation Tracker

As always, Maryland Shall Issue will be tracking all of the gun bills that come along this session.  Below is a list of all of the current gun bill information, as well as MSI's positions and applicable testimonies.  This thread will be kept up to date during this session.

Last Update: January 17, 2018

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
    MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
    Email:  
    Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org