Reporter details effort to get DC Carry Permit

More
    11 Dec 2014 10:18#1 by cypherpunk
    cypherpunk created the topic: Reporter details effort to get DC Carry Permit
    Fox News Reporter Emily Miller is detailing her effort to try to get a concealed carry permit in nation's capital. DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier responds by banning cameras.

WASHINGTON - When I was last at the D.C. police headquarters, they explained to me that I can't apply for a gun carry permit just because I need to defend myself in a city with high crime. I had to prove a “special” danger, according to the new law. So that's what I set out to do.
    Read More: www.myfoxdc.com/story/27600498/how-to-pr...n-carry-permit-in-dc

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of MSI, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.316 seconds

Latest News

How to Testify in Annapolis

With the 2018 Maryland General Assembly underway, it's a good time to brush up on how things work in Annapolis and how to let your voice be heard.

Read more ...

2018 Maryland Gun Legislation Tracker

As always, Maryland Shall Issue will be tracking all of the gun bills that come along this session.  Below is a list of all of the current gun bill information, as well as MSI's positions and applicable testimonies.  This thread will be kept up to date during this session.

Last Update: January 17, 2018

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
    MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
    Email:  
    Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org