What are we all about? A home page suggestion.

More
27 Oct 2015 13:28#1 by BeoBill
After visiting this site several times, I noticed something unusual. Even though we proudly announce that we have a new home page, there is NOTHING describing MSI or our mission there. There is really no reason for anyone to join or explore our site based on the Home Page.

We have some excellent printed materials containing a wealth of useful information about our organization. How about if someone in IT authority digitizes and posts some of it there.

"MSI in a Nutshell" would be a great first step, IMO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2015 10:18#2 by cypherpunk
Replied by cypherpunk on topic What are we all about? A home page suggestion.
I agree. Please contact mxrider to contribute to redesign our home page.

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of MSI, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.

More
28 Oct 2015 10:30#3 by MXRider

cypherpunk wrote: I agree. Please contact mxrider to contribute to redesign our home page.

Make that Nikon. I can do some small stuff, but he's the person to redesign the home page.

MSI Treasurer

Time to create page: 0.726 seconds

Latest News

Gun Owners of Maryland: BEWARE!

YOUR ATTENTION AND ACTION ARE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Read more ...

Victory in the 9th Circuit!

In a huge decision authored by Judge O'Scannlain, a split panel of the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has ruled that Hawaii's ban on open carry outside the home in that state violates the Second Amendment under any level of scrutiny. The decision, Young v. Hawaii, can be found here. The decision is very scholarly, carefully reasoned and a powerful statement that the Second Amendment is not a "second-class" right or a constitutional "orphan."

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
Email:  
Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org