How to Reset your Password

More
    17 Aug 2015 17:11 - 17 Aug 2015 17:13#1 by MXRider
    MXRider created the topic: How to Reset your Password
    Please forgive me for my rude markups on these screen shots, this is not where my talents are :)

Step one: Once logged in, click on the profile tab

Step 2: Click on "Edit" towards the right hand side of the screen.

Step 3: Enter your new password and confirm the email in the second box

Step 4: Click Save at the bottom of the page and you are all set!

MSI Treasurer
    Attachments:
    Last Edit: 17 Aug 2015 17:13 by MXRider.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
    17 Aug 2015 18:56#2 by rambling-one
    rambling-one replied the topic: How to Reset your Password
    This may not be the correct forum, but it does seem related - I am logged in and viewing this page on my PC:

This afternoon I lost the ability to access the web site via my iPhone...it was working fine this morning. As far as I know, I've been using the same password for both the PC and phone.

Anyway, I followed instruction to get a temporary password - it doesn't work.

Suggestions?

More
    17 Aug 2015 19:30#3 by MXRider
    MXRider replied the topic: How to Reset your Password

rambling_one wrote: This may not be the correct forum, but it does seem related - I am logged in and viewing this page on my PC:

This afternoon I lost the ability to access the web site via my iPhone...it was working fine this morning. As far as I know, I've been using the same password for both the PC and phone.

Suggestions?

Couple of questions:

1. Are you using a browser on your phone to view the forum or something like Tapatalk (forum reading app)
    2. Did you go through the process above or through the "lost password"

MSI Treasurer

More
    17 Aug 2015 19:38#4 by rambling-one

MXRider wrote:

rambling_one wrote: This may not be the correct forum, but it does seem related - I am logged in and viewing this page on my PC:

Suggestions?

Couple of questions:

1. Are you using a browser on your phone to view the forum or something like Tapatalk (forum reading app)

Browser - Safari.
    Process above assumes I'm logged in - can't get that far.

More
    17 Aug 2015 19:41#5 by MXRider

rambling_one wrote:

MXRider wrote:

Suggestions?

Couple of questions:

Browser - Safari.
    Process above assumes I'm logged in - can't get that far.

Ok. You shouldn't need to reset anything since you can log in here. The same username and password should work on your Safari browser on your phone. We haven't made any changes on the back end that I am aware of.

MSI Treasurer

More
    18 Aug 2015 10:36#6 by rambling-one
    Problem resolved. After losing access via both the PC and iPhone, I deleted saved password data in Firefox and Safari and started over again. I continue to wonder how something that works decides not to work without intervention on my part. Good thing I was in another line of work.

More
    18 Aug 2015 15:48#7 by MXRider
    Good to hear that things are fixed on your end. Wish I could help with the understanding of what happened!

MSI Treasurer

More
    18 Sep 2015 23:07#8 by Brooklyn
    Brooklyn replied the topic: How to Reset your Password
    so,, this is what i was looking for before I found it ....

good thing i am not in another line of work Easy of use and usability would leave me unemployed :)

Time to create page: 1.564 seconds

Latest News

Attorney General Frosh is at it Again!

The Attorney General is at it again.   In his most recent press release (Dec. 7, 2017), the Attorney General engages in fear mongering in a tirade against the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 (H.R. 38) that recently passed the House of Representatives (see HERE for our prior discussion on this bill), asserting that enactment of this law would be a “public safety disaster for our nation.”   Nonsense.   

Read more ...

National Reciprocity Passes the House!

Passage of this bill (H.R. 38) in the House is huge and is strongly endorsed by MSI. The bill contains multiple provisions greatly strengthening the rights of individuals with concealed carry permits and and of residents of constitutional carry states that allow concealed carry without a permit.

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
    MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
    Email:  
    Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org