× Political Candidates

MSI Candidate Surveys

More
21 Apr 2016 19:56 - 24 Apr 2016 13:37#1 by 6Pack
6Pack created the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
MSI sends out candidate surveys for each election and tallies the results into a rating. For each candidate that participates in the surveys we will post their rating here. This rating is based solely on their survey responses. Please feel free to discuss the candidates in each of their threads.

Attached is the survey that was sent out to the candidates.
Thanks!

MSI Board of Director member
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle
CCW: Maryland, Pennsylvania, Utah

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last Edit: 24 Apr 2016 13:37 by 6Pack.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2016 15:50#2 by madscientist
madscientist replied the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
Does anyone have any information on the Circuit Court Judges for this election? I feel like this is important information for us. If not, maybe we can look into this by next election.

More
22 Apr 2016 15:55#3 by 6Pack
6Pack replied the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
I don't. We'd like to expand our surveys to all elected officials, but we need some more manpower. If anyone would like to get involved, let me know.

More
22 Apr 2016 16:13#4 by madscientist
madscientist replied the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
I'd like to know more. I don't know if you can message me on here. I'm also on mdshooters as Mad Scientist.

More
22 Apr 2016 19:15#5 by rambling-one
rambling-one replied the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
I posted the following on MDShooters - Congressional Elections 2016 (Post #88)

Judges for Circuit Court 7:

Governor Hogan appointed Engel, Mason and Nyce, so they get my vote.
Dawson seems like a no-nonsense juvenile court judge - he gets my support as well.

Not at all sure these are the only judges in play.

More
23 Apr 2016 09:27#6 by 6Pack

madscientist wrote: I'd like to know more. I don't know if you can message me on here. I'm also on mdshooters as Mad Scientist.

You can email me: psill at marylandshallissue dot org :thumbsup:

More
24 Oct 2016 13:00#7 by Minuteman
Minuteman replied the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
Where can I find the MSI Candidate Survey questions? I have an old copy somewhere, can't find it at the moment, and the questions might have been updated.

Please point me to the link, or email it to me. It's important and I need it pretty quick. Thanks!!!

"...show them your support for gun rights" says NRA's Shannon Alford, she continues that an email or a phone call is important, but nothing has a bigger impact than talking directly to your representative. “Your voice in Annapolis is your vote in Annapolis,” says Alford.

More
24 Oct 2016 14:14#8 by fchan
fchan replied the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
I just found the Survey in 6Pack's "MSI Candidate Surveys 21 Apr 2016 19:56" at the top of this page.

MD HQL
NRA

More
24 Oct 2016 15:22#9 by Minuteman
Minuteman replied the topic: MSI Candidate Surveys
Thanks! I didn't see it. duh. Now I know why I found that 'kick me' sign on my back.

THANK YOU!

:)

"...show them your support for gun rights" says NRA's Shannon Alford, she continues that an email or a phone call is important, but nothing has a bigger impact than talking directly to your representative. “Your voice in Annapolis is your vote in Annapolis,” says Alford.

More
02 Nov 2016 12:46#10 by 6Pack

Minuteman wrote: Thanks! I didn't see it. duh. Now I know why I found that 'kick me' sign on my back.

THANK YOU!

:)

:rofl:

Time to create page: 1.143 seconds

Latest News

Attorney General Frosh is at it Again!

The Attorney General is at it again.   In his most recent press release (Dec. 7, 2017), the Attorney General engages in fear mongering in a tirade against the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 (H.R. 38) that recently passed the House of Representatives (see HERE for our prior discussion on this bill), asserting that enactment of this law would be a “public safety disaster for our nation.”   Nonsense.   

Read more ...

National Reciprocity Passes the House!

Passage of this bill (H.R. 38) in the House is huge and is strongly endorsed by MSI. The bill contains multiple provisions greatly strengthening the rights of individuals with concealed carry permits and and of residents of constitutional carry states that allow concealed carry without a permit.

Read more ...

Contact Info

Headquarters:

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. 1332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342 Annapolis
MD 21409

Phone:   410-849-9197
Email:  
Web:   www.marylandshallissue.org